Friday, July 31, 2009

It's a 6/10 day today - getting better

Well, my last blog was full of hatred for those who choose not to reply to important emails.....and on that note.....I opened up my email inbox today to find that I had received one of those replies I had been waiting for.....and waiting for!!

So, I gather that I don't need to stress AS much as I was, and I'm sure things will work out. Oh don't I sound like the positive one!! hahah WHAT A CHANGE!!

I just feel that, if the people in question had of gotten back to me a.s.a.p there wouldn't have been the need for the drinking....the sobbing....the aggression directed toward innocent bystanders (well maybe not that).

So as I said, today is a 6/10 day - that's good. Above average!!!

1 comment:

  1. You see ... good things (sometimes) come to those who wait. And wait. And wait some more.

    ReplyDelete